We are committed to fighting hunger in our community and ensuring that no one goes hungry. With your support, we can provide nutritious food to children, families and seniors in need.
Your donation, no matter how small, can make a big impact. Just $1 can help provide up to four meals. With your help, we can ensure that everyone in our community has access to the food they need to thrive.
We believe that no one should have to choose between paying their bills and putting food on the table. Your donation will help us provide food assistance to those who are struggling to make ends meet. It will also help us fund our programs that support children, families and seniors with long-term food security.
Thank you for your generosity and compassion. Your support means the world to us and to those we serve. Together, we can fight to end hunger in our community.
Other Ways to Donate
Mail a Check
1919 E Douglas Ave
Wichita, KS 67211-1627
For special or complex gifts, or just to hear a friendly voice
Who to Contact for Special Types of Donations
- Tribute Gifts / Memorial Gifts
- If you would like to make a tribute donation in honor of, or in memory of someone, please give us a call and ask for Patrick and we will process your donation over the phone, 316-265-3663.
- Planned / Estate Giving
- If you would like to discuss planned / estate giving, please give us a call and ask for Brian, 316-265-3663.
- Corporate Donations / Employee Matching
- If you are a business and would like to discuss corporate donations or employee matching programs, please give us a call and ask for Kate, 316-265-3663.